Tuesday, May 10, 2011

#54 Hit Me with a Club.

I mourn the loss of our country's tact, get told off by a student, receive an honor from my place of business, feel cool after a punk rock legend writes on my wall, and discover a girl who really wants to be Eddie Vedder. Oh, and I play some sweet jams from X, T.S.O.L., Tinsel Teeth, The Bynars, David Bazan, An Horse, The War on Drugs, and Pennywise with Exene Cervenka!

_
Visit osbradio.blogspot.com to donate (or donate to onestepbeyondradio@gmail.com in PayPal).

_
LISTENER AUDIO COMMENT HOTLINE: 206-338-1138!
Email or send audio comments to onestepbeyondradio@gmail.com!
Become a fan at facebook.com/osbradio!
Tweet me at twitter.com/osbradio!
Send me love and good vibes and hotness!

PLAY PLAY PLAY!

_
Catch my weekly radio broadcast every Saturday night at 9pm EST - globeradio.org or 91.1 fm for friends in Michiana!

No comments:

Post a Comment