Tuesday, May 17, 2011

#55 An Interview with Jack Grisham of T.S.O.L.

In this episode, I shop for records, see an old friend, hang out with my long lost uncle, think about what prom means to me, and interview punk rock legend Jack Grisham of True Sounds of Liberty (aka T.S.O.L.). He's a super nice guy.

Warning: This interview is not for the faint of heart. Proceed with caution if easily offended.

_
Visit osbradio.blogspot.com to donate (or donate to onestepbeyondradio@gmail.com in PayPal).

_
LISTENER AUDIO COMMENT HOTLINE: 206-338-1138!
Email or send audio comments to onestepbeyondradio@gmail.com!
Become a fan at facebook.com/osbradio!
Tweet me at twitter.com/osbradio!
Send me love and good vibes and hotness!

PLAY PLAY PLAY!

_
Catch my weekly radio broadcast every Saturday night at 9pm EST - globeradio.org or 91.1 fm for friends in Michiana!

No comments:

Post a Comment