Friday, February 18, 2011

#46 Hopped Up On Goofballs

Through a haze of prescription painkillers, I desperately try to articulate my thoughts. Of course, they come out as barely intelligible rants. I go off on insensitive marketing executives, complain about state government officials who don't care about poor people, do a "Read This Book!" segment, and play some hot jams from Beaten By Them, Holy Ghost!, Tune-yards, Rollins Band, Mogwai, and Old Monk!
_
Visit osbradio.blogspot.com to donate (or donate to onestepbeyondradio@gmail.com in PayPal). Pony up $15 or more and get a free OSB t-shirt!

_
LISTENER AUDIO COMMENT HOTLINE: 206-338-1138!
Email or send audio comments to onestepbeyondradio@gmail.com!
Become a fan at facebook.com/osbradio!
Tweet me at twitter.com/osbradio!
Send me love and good vibes and hotness!
Listen!

_
Catch my weekly radio broadcast every Saturday night at 9pm EST - globeradio.org or 91.1 fm for friends in Michiana!

No comments:

Post a Comment