Thursday, February 3, 2011

#44, These Floors Are Dirty As Hell, and I'm Not Gonna Take It Anymore!

Multitasking has never been my strong suit. I try to mop the floor while performing an impromptu soliloquy on charismatic churches, play a couple audio comments, break the vacuum, break the mop, lament missing Snoop Dogg's local performance, and play some hot jams from Women, Classic Kid, The Vaccines, Creeping Weeds, The Solvents, Buried Beds, and Robin Bacior!

Bonus content by The Textbook Johnnies - 5 tracks recorded live to cassette, Winter 1997(?).

_
Visit osbradio.blogspot.com to donate (or donate to onestepbeyondradio@gmail.com in PayPal). Pony up $15 or more and get a free OSB t-shirt!

_
LISTENER AUDIO COMMENT HOTLINE: 206-338-1138!
Email or send audio comments to onestepbeyondradio@gmail.com!
Become a fan at facebook.com/osbradio!
Tweet me at twitter.com/osbradio!
Send me love and good vibes and hotness!
Listen!

_
Catch my weekly radio broadcast every Saturday night at 9pm EST - globeradio.org or 91.1 fm for friends in Michiana!

No comments:

Post a Comment