Wednesday, August 18, 2010

#23 Beyond the Bull #2

I get sick again and play some jams. Also, John Dissed and I have a lovely convo about experimental cinema, Hulk hands, satanism, and other interesting topics. For more on John Dissed (the great Bull Pit podcast and lots of great acoustic jams), visit blog.johndissed.com or johndissed.com.
_
Artists featured: Blonde Redhead, Public Enemy, The Pixies, Jimmy Page, Low, and Tom Freund!
_
Get your own OSB t-shirt! Visit osbradio.blogspot.com and click DONATE. Pony up $15 or more and you get one!

_
LISTENER AUDIO COMMENT HOTLINE: 206-338-1138!
Email or send audio comments to onestepbeyondradio@gmail.com!
Become a fan at facebook.com/osbradio!
Tweet me at twitter.com/osbradio!
Send me love and good vibes and hotness!
Listen!

_
Catch my weekly radio broadcast every Saturday night at 9pm EST - globeradio.org or 91.1 fm for friends in Michiana!

No comments:

Post a Comment