Tuesday, August 10, 2010

#22 It's Not Easy Being Green

I start a new job, spin some "Best/Worst/Best Again" metal that sounds like my garbage disposal, share a creepy listener audio comment, realize just how much new music I get into because it reminds me of The Muppets, and act as your personal tastemaker for the entire 45 minutes with sweet jams for yer mom.

Artists Featured: Black Mountain, Demon Parade, Dethcentrik, Nu Shooz Orchestra, Vincent Minor, Rolf the Dog, The Naked and Famous, The 29th Street Disciples, and The Black Angels!
_
Get your own OSB t-shirt! Visit osbradio.blogspot.com and click DONATE. Pony up $15 or more and you get one!

_
LISTENER AUDIO COMMENT HOTLINE: 206-338-1138!
Email or send audio comments to onestepbeyondradio@gmail.com!
Become a fan at facebook.com/osbradio!
Tweet me at twitter.com/osbradio!
Send me love and good vibes and hotness!
Listen!

_
Catch my weekly radio broadcast every Saturday night at 9pm EST - globeradio.org or 91.1 fm for friends in Michiana!

No comments:

Post a Comment