Tuesday, June 29, 2010

#16 Crappy 80s Band, We're Not In Kansas Anymore.

I recover from a tornado that went down my street, discuss my recent musical acquisitions, realize how everything goes back to Seinfeld, share some 90s music trading card wisdom, read some listener emails, and rock some rockage.

_
Artists Featured: The Dogs (Okay, what I say on the show is wrong - This is the same Dogs as the band from the 70s!), JJ & the Real Jerks, Cage the Elephant, Hello, Husker Du, The Books, and Structural Interference!

_
Help me get some OSB t-shirts made! Visit osbradio.blogspot.com and click DONATE. Pony up $15 or more and you get one!

_
LISTENER AUDIO COMMENT HOTLINE: 206-338-1138!
Email or send audio comments to onestepbeyondradio@gmail.com!
Become a fan at facebook.com/osbradio!
Tweet me at twitter.com/osbradio!
Send me love and good vibes and hotness!
Listen!

_
Catch my weekly radio broadcast every Saturday night at 9pm EST - globeradio.org or 91.1 fm for friends in Michiana!

No comments:

Post a Comment