Wednesday, June 16, 2010

#14 The Heat Gods Are Merciless!

I brag about the new band I'm playing in, plug the bands my friends play in, read some listener emails, try in vain to appease the heat gods, offer free cds, rip on a chili pepper's new band, do a "Best/Worst/Best Again" segment, and spin some sweet jams.

Artists featured: Wilson's Reservoir, Berry, Strand of Oaks, Juniper Tar, The Subhumans (BC), The Delta Spirit, The Biggest Bird You've Ever Seen, Bill Guy, and The Tokyo Pop Stars!

Oops: I mention that Berry is a band from Oklahoma. They're actually from Chicago. Sorry, guys.

Help me get some OSB t-shirts made! Visit osbradio.blogspot.com and click DONATE. Pony up $15 or more and you get one!

I've been told I need a catchphrase. Help me out.
Want a free Sad Tropics cd? Let me know.
NEW LISTENER AUDIO COMMENT HOTLINE: 206-338-1138!
Email or send audio comments to onestepbeyondradio@gmail.com!
Become a fan at facebook.com/osbradio!
Tweet me at twitter.com/osbradio!
Send me love and good vibes and hotness!
Listen!

No comments:

Post a Comment