Friday, June 3, 2011

#57 An Interview with Joe Queer from The Queers

On this episode, people mistake me for a rockstar, Milhouse gets some hatemail, and I interview the always enthusiastic Joe Queer of the legendary punk band The Queers!

Disclaimer: This interview is not for the faint at heart. If you are easily offended, take warning. I lost count of how many times the man said the F word…

To show your hate/love for Milhouse:
twitter.com/newshadesofbleh
milhousewpfr@gmail.com

_
Visit osbradio.blogspot.com to donate (or donate to onestepbeyondradio@gmail.com in PayPal).

_
LISTENER AUDIO COMMENT HOTLINE: 206-338-1138!
Email or send audio comments to onestepbeyondradio@gmail.com!
Become a fan at facebook.com/osbradio!
Tweet me at twitter.com/osbradio!
Send me love and good vibes and hotness!

PLAY PLAY PLAY!

_
Catch my weekly radio broadcast every Saturday night at 9pm EST - globeradio.org or 91.1 fm for friends in Michiana!

No comments:

Post a Comment