Monday, March 14, 2011

#49 Noise Noise Noise

I try to keep things a little lighter despite my obsessive and self absorbed nature, do a "Read This Book" segment, finally get to listener audio comments, and play some hot jams from Battles, Boris with Merzbow, John Sinclair, MC 5, The Idle Hands, Ex-Fag Cop, and Zoe Vette and the Revolvers! Bonus content by a Smiths rip-off I was in called The Madisons!
_
Visit osbradio.blogspot.com to donate (or donate to onestepbeyondradio@gmail.com in PayPal). Pony up $15 or more and get a free OSB t-shirt!

_
LISTENER AUDIO COMMENT HOTLINE: 206-338-1138!
Email or send audio comments to onestepbeyondradio@gmail.com!
Become a fan at facebook.com/osbradio!
Tweet me at twitter.com/osbradio!
Send me love and good vibes and hotness!
Listen!

_
Catch my weekly radio broadcast every Saturday night at 9pm EST - globeradio.org or 91.1 fm for friends in Michiana!

No comments:

Post a Comment