Wednesday, December 8, 2010

#36 Of Ortolan Buntings, Shake Weights, and Chuck Mangione

I recount a weird dream I had, respond snarkily to a Facebook note, share an email from my crazy grandmother, and play sweet jams from Julian Casablancas, John Legend and The Roots, Los Campesinos, Games, Young Wrists, Fist City, oOoOO, and Dam Mantle!

_
Visit osbradio.blogspot.com to donate (or donate to onestepbeyondradio@gmail.com in PayPal). Pony up $15 or more and get a free OSB t-shirt!

_
LISTENER AUDIO COMMENT HOTLINE: 206-338-1138!
Email or send audio comments to onestepbeyondradio@gmail.com!
Become a fan at facebook.com/osbradio!
Tweet me at twitter.com/osbradio!
Send me love and good vibes and hotness!
Listen!

_
Catch my weekly radio broadcast every Saturday night at 9pm EST - globeradio.org or 91.1 fm for friends in Michiana!

No comments:

Post a Comment