Monday, July 26, 2010

#20 It Will End In Tears.

I get excited about playing a show and going to some shows, read some listener email, do a "Read This Book" segment, and play some sweet, sweet jams for your mom.
_

Artists featured: The Divine Comedy, Abe Vigoda, James and the Drifters, Damion Suomi (from the P Is for Panda Summer Sampler), Guided By Voices, Big Star, Jamaica, Rich Kid Sound System, Wilson's Reservoir, and This Mortal Coil!
_
Help me get some OSB t-shirts made! Visit osbradio.blogspot.com and click DONATE. Pony up $15 or more and you get one!

_
LISTENER AUDIO COMMENT HOTLINE: 206-338-1138!
Email or send audio comments to onestepbeyondradio@gmail.com!
Become a fan at facebook.com/osbradio!
Tweet me at twitter.com/osbradio!
Send me love and good vibes and hotness!
Listen!

_
Catch my weekly radio broadcast every Saturday night at 9pm EST - globeradio.org or 91.1 fm for friends in Michiana!

No comments:

Post a Comment