Wednesday, May 19, 2010

#10 Searching for "My Summer Jam" 2010

I search for my Summer Jam of 2010--the perfect song to play loud at the neighborhood block party, by the pool on a good tanning day, or in the car with the windows down. I tell an embarrassing story about an old friend, pretend to clean out my car while recording from the garage, and complain about the ridiculously loud trains that go past my house multiple times a day. Warning: Pop and hip hop songs abound. Rock fans will probably hate this episode.

Artists featured: Dom, Neon Indian, Teen Daze, AutoVaughn, Talib Kweli, Estelle, Damien Jurado, Kowalski, Annuals, The Airborne Toxic Event, Crookers, Kid Cudi, Refused, and Das Racist!

In the market for an old car? I need to sell mine! '94 Geo Prizm, 221,000 mi, $650!!!

Email me at onestepbeyondradio@gmail.com!
Become a fan at facebook.com/osbradio!
Send me love and good vibes and hotness!

No comments:

Post a Comment